Personal data processing of this site
Information regarding the processing of personal data on this website
Pursuant to art. 13 EU Reg. 679/2016
Current legislation requires us to provide information regarding the processing of personal data of users/visitors who consult this website (hereinafter the "Site") and use any eventual related web services electronically accessible through it.
This information is provided pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter the "Regulation" or "GDPR") and subsequent amendments, to all users who interact with the Site and any eventual related services. The validity of the information contained on this page is limited to the Site only and does not extend to other websites external to the Organization that may be consulted via hyperlink.
In accordance with the legislation regarding the processing of personal data:
- We, the Entity whose data are indicated at the bottom of the page, are owner of this site and the “Custodian” of the data;
- You are the "Data Subject", and have rights and obligations that are illustrated below.
1. Data processing
1.1. The Data Controller, Gemma Macfarlane – via Montemarino, 9 – 12050 Borgomale CN, Italy – Fiscal code MCFGMS73A55Z114T, will process the Data according to the principles of law, correctness, transparency, limitation of purpose, conservation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
2. Categories of data processed
2.1. Navigation data: the computer systems and computer programs used to operate the Site collect some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (eg IP addresses or domain names of the computers of users who connect to the Site, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of the requested resources, the time and method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, numerical codes regarding the status of the response made by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. Although the information is not collected for the purpose of associating it with identified interested parties, by their nature they could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This data is used for the sole purposes of obtaining anonymous statistical information regarding the use of the Site and to monitor the correct functioning of the Site. It should be noted that the aforementioned data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the Site, or other sites connected with, or linked to it: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts does not persist for longer than 7 days.
2.2. Cookies: a cookie is a small text file in which brief information relating to a user's activity on a website is collected and stored on the device that accessed the site.
In compliance with no. 229 of 8 May 2014 and 231 of 10 June 2021 In compliance with provision no. 229 of 8 May 2014 and 231 of 10 June 2021 of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that this site uses only technical cookies, which DO NOT require consent: they are necessary for the operation of the site and allow access to its functions (so-called navigation cookies) and are mostly session cookies whose use is limited to the sole transmission of session identification data in the form of numbers automatically generated by the server, which are necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site and manage authentication to online services and restricted areas. They are also used to set some preferences such as the language and for analytical/monitoring functions to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site in order to perform anonymous statistical analysis for the optimization of the site without the use of analytical cookies. Session cookies are not stored permanently on the user's computer and are deleted when the browser is closed. The session cookies used on this site do not use other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of the user's personal identification data. Other technical cookies have a longer duration specified in the list below. Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature.
User profiling cookies are not sude.
The technical cookies used are the following:
- _GA: Google Analytics – a cookie that allows collection of number the visits to the Site and therefore know the effectiveness of the same. Expires after 2 years
- _GA_Y6LBG5DQS5: Google Analytics – a cookie that allows collection of number the visits to the Site and therefore know the effectiveness of the same. Expires after 2 years.
- PHPSESSID: user session data, used only by the server to ensure continuity. Contains no personally identifiable information.Expires at the end of the session.
2.3. Data provided voluntarily by the user:: users are not required furnish personal information in order to consult the site. However, any contacts with the Data Controller, for example: requests for information on a particular service via a form, or the spontaneous sending of messages, by e-mail or traditional mail, to the Data Controller's addresses as indicated on the Site, entail the subsequent acquisition of the necessary personal data of the sender in order to respond to these requests, as well as, Any other personal data entered voluntarily by the user in the relative communications (the communication of personal data relating to a minor must be made by both parents or by a person exercising authority over the minor). The Data Controller will process this data in compliance with applicable law, assuming that they refer to the user or to third parties who have expressly authorized the user to provide the data on the basis of appropriate legal grounds that legitimizes the processing of the data in question.
3. Purposes of, and the Legal Basis for data collection
3.1 The Data Controller collects data with the express purpose:
- of allowing users to browse the Site and use the Services;
- to perform the Service or process the requests advanced, process and manage requests received through forms that may be present on the Site;
- to fulfill administrative, financial, accounting and/or tax obligations;
- to fulfill any obligation required by law and/or an by order of Public Authorities;
- to possibly assert or defend a right in court;
- user data may also be processed in order to send communications of public interest or public utility.
3.2. The legal basis for data collection are as follows:
- the need to allow browsing of the Site, accessing the requested Web Service, as well as to providing the service itself;
- the need to implement the previous points 3.1 a-f;
- the collection of data is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or connected to the obligations of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- any fiscal data needed to fulfill the obligations referred to in points 3.1 c-e above.
4. Communication to Recipients and Dissemination
4.1. The Data may be disclosed to third-party Recipients (including public or judicial Authorities) only to the extent strictly necessary in relation to the aforementioned purposes, or in any case only for the requirements necessary for the Service, or those required by law or by order of the Authorities.
4.2. The categories of Recipients are as follows:
- subjects necessary for the execution of the activities connected and consequent to the execution of the Service, linked by a data processing agreement (external managers);
- appointees and persons authorized by the Data Controller who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (eg employees and collaborators of the Data Controller).
4.3. The Data Controller may also have to communicate Data to comply with legal obligations or to comply with orders from public authorities, including judicial Authorites.
4.4. The Data will not be disseminated.
5. Data Retention Period
5.1. The Data Controller keeps data only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in point 3.
5.2. This data will be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the purposes indicated above, without prejudice to further conservation obligations established by law.
6. Nature of the data communication
6.1. The communication of personal data referred to in point 2.1 is necessary for navigation: failure to provide it would in fact make navigating the Site impossible.
6.2. The communication of personal data referred to in point 2.3 is optional.
7. Consequences of refusal to communicate data
7.1. As specified in point 6.1 above, it is not technically possible to refuse to communicate the browsing eata (insofar as they are personal data).
7.2 In case of refusal to communicate the personal data referred to in point 2.3, responding to requests by users and/or provide any service.
8. Rights of the interested party
8.1. Interested parties have the right to:
- access their data held by the Data Controller and obtain a copy;
- request rectification and/or cancellation of their data, where, and within the limits in which the conditions are met;
- request the limitation of processing, where and within the limits in which the conditions are met;
- oppose, for reasons connected to a user’s particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning them;
- lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (www.garanteprivacy.it).
9. The Data Protection Officer
9.1.The Entity’s Data Controller has a Data Protection Officer, Gemma Macfarlane, who may be contacted at the address indicated at the bottom of this page.
10. Information Updates
10.1. This information refers to the methods of processing personal data of visitors while browsing the Site or the use of any web services connected to it. The possible entry into force of new regulations regarding this subject, as well as, the constant examination and updating of the Services, may lead to the need to change these methods over time. We therefore invite the periodic consultation of this page. For this purpose, this document indicates the date of the last update.
Last updated 15/03/2022